Hi! Hello! Annyeong! Konnichiwa! I am Shiela Marie from Philippines. 18 year old fangirl and wanna-be blogger. 3rd Year Mass Communication student.
I am a very expressive person so I do have a lot of sns accounts like twitter, weheartit, vent, pinterest, and tumblr so I use it to express my feelings and opinions about certain issues.
I’m a big fan of K-Pop, especially Bigbang, B2ST, 2NE1, BTS, et al. so fangirling is really one of them. I have variety of hobbies, ’cause I also love watching Anime, and I play online games like League of Legends—I can be your support, and I can also do mid (mid or feed? hehe), Dragon Nest, IDate, Grand Chase, but my most favorite hobby is to read books—novels, fiction, with thriller or rom-com genre—it started when I was kinder, my mom used to buy me those 10 Php little books almost every week.
I read english novels, two reasons; first, I want to enhance my english communication. (yes, my grammar is terrible. I am still learning so please bear with me. hehe); second, I want to learn and get techniques on writing a good masterpiece, a good novel, or a good poem. I also write stories, but in Filipino language but I’m still not confident about my writing skills, and I guess reading books might help me.
Do you ever get that feeling when you have something in your mind and you want to share it to others? whether it is a rant, opinion, sarcasm, something to laugh about, an advice, or an unsaid feelings. Cause for me, I always have. That’s why I always bring my favorite notebook with me. also, that’s why I reached 140k tweets on twitter because I always have overflowing feels inside me. I started writing stories when I was 2nd year high school but I never published, because I am afraid of criticisms. But I realized something.. this is what I wanted to do. this is my passion, this is my hobby. This is what makes me happy, their opinions and negative comments shouldn’t stop me. That’s it. As long as you’re happy, don’t think of anything and do it. Just do it. 💖
30 Facts about Shiela
- Born June 11
- Loves color black and white
- “Hush hush” series by Becca Fitzpatrick will always be my favorite novel
- Patch Cipriano I will find you, and I will marry you
- Only child
- I stan talent
- Get emotionally attached easily
- I watch Fliptop
- I listen to Flipmusic
- I have a thing for rappers
- “Good shoes will take you to a good place.” is my favorite quotation since high school
- “Hindi pwede ‘yung pwede na.” mindset
- I can speak basic Japanese and Korean
- I can read Hiragana
- I have that “if-we’re-not-close-you-don’t-have-the-right-to-insult-me-attitude”
- Hopeless Romantic
- I only have 6-7 true friends
- US/American TV Shows and Fiction Novels equals lifeline
- I don’t use make-up, liptint will do
- I don’t drink or smoke
- Longest relationship was 1 year and 8 months
- I aced and perfect my Japanese exams so I got 98 on my Japanese subject
- Hates math
- Chocolates are forever
- I am nosy and very curious person
- I don’t eat marshmallows
- Mashed potato please